About Deli Time
Chicago based Deli Time is a family owned commercial food service chain. Since its founding in 1991, Deli Time has been very selective in opening locations in class "A" office buildings. Additionally, Deli Time has a Contract Food Service Division for single tenant buildings. Through its hands-on approach and achievement of unmatched quality, variety, and value – Deli Time is continuing to be innovative and committed to setting new standards in commercial food service.
A perk for your tenants…
- We offer an extensive array of hot and cold entrees, sandwiches, sides, snacks, desserts, and beverages for every taste and budget. Our innovative menu is continually evolving in response to food and beverage trends and the requests of our customers. Many selections change daily, for even more variety.
- Sit-down or carry-out service is available from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays.
- Our quick-response catering serves any formal or informal office event - on-site or off-site - meetings, seminars, parties, picnics.
- The Deli Time Value/Gift Card program offers discounts, incentives and express payment.
A tasteful asset to your building...
- Research indicates that quality on-site food service and other amenities help attract and maintain tenants. Employers realize that these conveniences are appreciated by employees and keep them on the premises more often during lunch breaks, so there is less downtime.
- Our upscale stores add to the atmosphere of the property.
- Rent plans are flexible. Contracts can be customized to meet any company's needs.
- By including a percentage of sales in rent plans, landlords can generate additional revenue, due to Deli Time's high sales-per-tenant ratio. Compare Deli Time to that of other commercial food service chains.